OFF: Fave Ozzy era Black Sabbath...

christmu@eunet.no christmu at EUNET.NO
Fri Sep 7 18:31:09 EDT 2001

Staying in this Friday nite... :) Anyway, been getting the Black Sabbath
remasters after I dumped all my original Castle edition CD's a couple of
years back. Sort of a nostalgic feeling picking up a "new" Sabbath CD on
occasion and smoking a bowl and kicking back, or just headbanging while
doing something more important.. My top 3 Black Sabbath albums of the Ozzy
era have to be:

1. Sabotage
2. Master of Reality
2. Vol. 4

If I were to pick a favorite live album, it would have to be "Live Evil" -
killer versions of Dio-era  classics like "Neon Knights" and "Children of
The Sea", and of course very worthy versions of  Ozzy-era classics like
"War Pigs" and "Paranoid" as well.

Chr.

ObCD: Legendary Pink Dots - Legendary Pink Box

---
Visit A Disease of The Mind at
http://home.eunet.no/~christmu/pulp/index.html - a library of rare pulp
covers and other fallout from the 20th Century.