OFF: Fave Ozzy era Black Sabbath...

Venom Hiss deltawave at METRONET.COM
Fri Sep 7 19:47:58 EDT 2001

<<<Staying in this Friday nite... :) Anyway, been getting the Black Sabbath
remasters after I dumped all my original Castle edition CD's a couple of
years back. Sort of a nostalgic feeling picking up a "new" Sabbath CD on
occasion and smoking a bowl and kicking back, or just headbanging while
doing something more important.. My top 3 Black Sabbath albums of the Ozzy
era have to be:

1. Sabotage
2. Master of Reality
2. Vol. 4

If I were to pick a favorite live album, it would have to be "Live Evil" -
killer versions of Dio-era  classics like "Neon Knights" and "Children of
The Sea", and of course very worthy versions of  Ozzy-era classics like
"War Pigs" and "Paranoid" as well.>>>

ok ok I confess, after a welcomed invitation to go see WASP (again) (we
like the porno TV's)...I was motivated to peep Venom pics on the web this
morning...

was fun....

blast hole in the sky.....(agreed on #1, NO DOUBT)

looks like you've done your deeds for the HW seekers....

v h