OFF:something fun and sightly worrying

Tim ma-paharper at IOPENER.NET
Sun Sep 9 09:13:27 EDT 2001

hey jill
god sleuthing,i was born in offenbach germany(maybe you are out to get me-ha ha!)
a friend i used to work with forwards jokes and interesting things all the time.
maybe i'm not paranoid enough these days,(though i was in the early 70s),but you're right:just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you.
tim