HW: Where is ADRIAN PARR ????

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at T-ONLINE.DE
Sun Sep 9 11:43:28 EDT 2001

Hi Alex

At 11:34 09.09.2001 -0400, you wrote:
>>It wasn't updated for 10 months !!!
>
>And you're surprised?

Yes I am

>Don't know who Adrian Parr is, though... The name just struck me - I guess
>because of John Parr. Are the two related, BTW?

Well, Adrian is a good friend of mine (we exchanged hundreds of mails) and
one of the biggest Hawkwind fans I know.
He has finished his book HAWKWIND CHRONICLES and was ready to pubish it.
And then (after the Astoria gig) he disapeared

Have not heard from him sice. Very unusual ! Believe me

Bernhard