Rarest Yuri Gagarin CD?? Pink Fairy Gas Expulsion

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Sun Sep 9 14:43:59 EDT 2001

<< Is THIS the rarest of all the Yuri's?>>
   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OPA-LOKA
   ======================================

1)Never Never Land/Think Pink Demos
**2)Never Never Land** (traded LP for Hawk goods- no regret)
**3)What A Bunch Of Sweeties** (traded LP for Hawk goods- no regret)**
**4)Kings Of Oblivion**(traded LP for Hawk goods-regreted losing 'Raceway'-
just bought on CD from you)
**5)Kill Em and Eat Em** (a "matured" Fairies sound??  -it has 'white girls
on amphetamine' -it's a keeper)
**6)Live At Roundhouse/Pink Fairies EP** (traded Japaneese version with OBI
for Hawk goods- kept later version with 'Do it 77' EP added)
7)Golden Years
8)Mandies and Mescaline
9)Do It
**10)Pleasure Island** (the long one is good isn't it- I should play it
again before I die)
11)No Picture
12)Live At Weeley Festival
**13)Master Series** (would this be the one from 1990 just called "Pink
Fairies" on Polydor that was the first P.F.CD basically, is in my hand now,
and in pristine nick?)
14)Uncle Harry>
**15)Twink - Think Pink** (I felt that my skull became slightly more
bulbous in the rear after having heard this one- kind of like those ancient
skulls that were purposely enlarged for some strange reason)
**16)Deviants/Farren** (I haven't played this 'Screwed Up' 45 I bought yet-
maybe a reason to get a 40oz'er in a brown bag)
17)Andy Colqohoun
**18)Pinkwind/Hawkfairies CD's** (Trev's on it)

 I *did* blast this 45 of 'Between The Lines' and 'Spoiling For a Fight'....

 I think my nose pugged for a second or two and I had the sensation I was
sitting on a lump

sorry for this mostly meaningless and offensive post-