Jon Jarret's ex-hawks list

Sun Sep 9 14:20:04 EDT 2001

On Thu, 31 May 2001, M Holmes wrote:

> Does anyone have the URL for Jon's website listing the music that the
> various ex-hawks have been involved in?

        The on-line version's well out of date now, I'm afraid, but
anyone who can deal with Word 6.0 files can have the latest word-processor
versions if they want, just mail me. It's only about a month behind but it
gets further so with every mail we get from Judge Trev just at the
moment... The on-line version will be updated when I get a few thousand
other things done first. Anyway, yes, stuff, yours all,
                                                        Jon

       Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)     jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk