Off: subarachnoid space

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Sep 10 01:38:04 EDT 2001

Dan asked...

>I see they are playing here next wednesday in the 7th Street Entry.  Has
>anybody checked them out recently?  Anybody else going to see them?

Unfortunately, I'm not to be going up to Cleveland to see them and
Speaker-Cranker this coming Saturday.  But I would definitely recommend
seeing them based on hearing their albums, which are inventive
improvisational stuff. They're in the same vein as Escapade.

Actually it seems kinda funny that they aren't touring around with Acid
Mothers Temple, as Mason Jones is big into the Japanese psych/noise scene.
Of course, you might remember that SAS was supposedly to be touring last
fall with Circle, but they had to cancel due to some emergency.

Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  Doug P., you've certainly seen them haven't you?