OFF: Blur (was Re: HW:Calvert influences)

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Mon Sep 10 11:07:02 EDT 2001

Layla wrote:
> I like it cause i like music with a very strong beat to it

Like, that "Woo! Hoo!" song? That was catchy, but it was killed by massive
radio play for me--and also the fact it was played at just about every
sporting event. I had that album for awhile, but eventually sold it because
there were only about three songs I could really get into. It was certainly
ambitious, but most of it missed the mark for me. Same for Park Life.

I haven't heard any of their latest album(s). Does their newer stuff sound
like the "Blur" album, or have they moved onto something different?

Brian

--
Vincent Price Talking Lawnmower
MP3 Radio