NIK: Re: ThunderNik Turner in USA

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Sep 10 18:23:12 EDT 2001

MC hammered....

>sorry about all these posts again
>
>but it occurs to me that people may not realize that Nik is playing not
>just Alabama, but the whole Strange days fiasco as far as I understand......

Huh?  Nik is coming over to play?  I'm sorry, I musta missed something.  Is
he coming to perform with MQB or something?  I could hardly imagine a
Nik/Harvey duo...that would be just too weird.

Please elaborate.

Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  Yeah, I think Jerry told me that this one guy in Cullman, AL is a big
spacerock fan for some strange reason.

P.P.S.  Is the Falcata-Galia Farflung CD out yet?