HW:Calvert influences

Layla Thompson lthompson3 at UCLAN.AC.UK
Tue Sep 11 08:23:32 EDT 2001

I've never heard anything by them pre-Wonderwall. I'll see if I can find a
free taste of it on the Web somewhere. I still have my doubts about them
though.

yeah... give it a shot though... might be worth it.. you never know...

 even my DAD quite likes some Oasis tunes... and he is REALLY picky!!!! LOL!

> but, I'm still hoping that Noel can do a little something on his own....

Well, he has a nice Union Jack guitar. Now he just needs to go do something
worthwhile with it. ;-)

 yeah.. that IS a nice guitar.... (became close to buying one of those once.. but decided that anyone OTHER than a ROCK STAR playing it would just look a bit silly and desperate!!)

 Got my little Gibson Epiphone instead....

 Noel DID do some music solo... along with a few other people...

 I forget what they called themselves now... only did one album though.. and I dont have it

 does anyone else remember that? I think it was released about a year ago.. maybe a little more?

 Layla