OFF; TURN ON YOUR TV'S

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Tue Sep 11 15:35:27 EDT 2001

  typical day for me, you know, going to store to buy toy indoor-outdoor
electric flying UFO discs for me and a friend first thing in the
morning,,,,,,

 Got turned around comming home due to detour attempt because of traffic
accident.....

ended up at the airport, and got lost first at the perimeters, then
internally....

I have been here a million times, but today, everything seemed "different"
PHYSICALLY....was weird,.,,,,,had hell finding my way out properly.....(but
not because of any activity there, though looking back there were a lot of
police)

 I did wonder why there were so many planes on the runway

 I guess one of the pandemonium bandidos made a bomber out of a jet from there-

 m c