ADMIN: List usage

Ben Cohen ben at TMK.COM
Wed Sep 12 08:46:46 EDT 2001

Folks,

I know that there are going to be extraordinarily strong emotions following
yesterday's events. [Believe me - even from central New Jersey, I could see
the smoke cloud.] However, aside from using the list as a tool to get in
contact with other people, I'd appreciate it (and I'm sure others will join me
in saying this) if we can keep ANY politics about this off the list.

Regardless of our politics or beliefs, I'm sure that we all have very strong
feelings about this. However, this is not the place to air them and so I ask
this.

Thank you and please keep the victims of this atrocity in your thoughts.

Ben Cohen
(A native Manhattanite who can't believe the towers are gone...)