Hawkwind

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Wed Sep 12 16:53:36 EDT 2001

I wouldn't mind any input from the band about the "Black-September"
lyrics ...

Not sure what to make of it.

Is this Nostradamus prediction also stated correctly?

In the 15th century, the famous French physician, philosopher and
oracle, Nostradamus wrote: "...in the 9th month there shall come from
the sky a great 'King Of Terror'...nothing will stop the destruction in
the 'New City'..."

Just looking for facts.

Thanks,

Karen

Hassan I Sabha
==============

Hashish-hashin Hashish-hashin
Hashish-hashin Hashish-hashin
Hashish-hashin Hashish-hashin
Hashishin

Black-September Black-September
Black-September Black-September
Black-September Black-September
Black-September

Death unto all infidels, in oil
Guide us o thou genie of the smoke
Lead us to a thousand and one nights
In the perfumed gardens of delight

Petro-dollar Petro-dollar
Petrol-D'allah Petrol-D'allah
Petro-dollar Petro-dollar
Petro-dollar

It is written in the soul of the desert
It is written in the signs in the stars
It is written in the sands of the hour-glass
It is written

It is written in the eye of the falcon
It is written in the shade of the scorpion
It is written in the wealth of the sun
It is written

It is written that man's truth is a mirage
It is written that death is an oasis
It is written for all unbelievers
It is written