Hawkwind

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed Sep 12 19:01:58 EDT 2001

At 23:19 +0200 12.09.2001, Denis Regenbrecht wrote:
>>In the 15th century, the famous French physician, philosopher and
>>oracle, Nostradamus wrote: "...in the 9th month there shall come from
>>the sky a great 'King Of Terror'...nothing will stop the destruction in
>>the 'New City'..."
>
>I think with hindsight you can interpret almost everything into
>Nostradamus' verses. And there's also the problem with the correct
>translation of those old French texts (and some of it is just gibberish).

There seem to be several Nostradamus/NYC hoaxes floating about the
internet, and this is one of them.

Boy, though -- if you're worried about politics on this list, it
ain't *nuthin'* compared to what I'm seeing on the Gov't Mule list,
which I also just rejoined.  Some of the people there have mindsets
that are indistinguishable from terrorists themselves.  Christ ...

Cheers,
Carl