Hawkwind/OT

Alasdair Macdonald alimac at NETCOMUK.CO.UK
Wed Sep 12 19:45:02 EDT 2001

The 45 degree stuff comes from Century 6, Quatrain 97:

"The sky will burn at forty-five degrees, fire approaches the great
new city. Immediately a huge, scattered flame leaps up when they
want to have proof of the Normans".

(Translated, of course). There are a few other quatrains relating the
the "new city".

And since the original message was given without any reference,
like so much "information" on the internet, there was reason
enough to be cautious.

Alasdair