Off: SUBARACHNOID CANCELLED

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu Sep 13 15:03:58 EDT 2001

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001 22:05:55 -0500, Dan Witt <Lwitt1 at QWEST.NET> wrote:
>Well I went down to see the show.  The venue cancelled the show due to the
>terrorism.  In observance of it.
>
>I think I would have preferred the show, I've thought enough about the
>slime.  Sitting home sulking doesn't do it for me.
>
>I do feel bad for the band driving to Minneapolis and not getting to play.
>
>I guess to anybody else heading out to see shows; call ahead and make sure
>they are not cancelled.

Yeah, I tried to see Mike Watt on tuesday night, and was not at all
surprised to find it cancelled.  He's the kind of guy who would have
something serious and insightful about the horrible events of the day, but
given the circumstances, a cancellation was not inappropriate.
Fortunately, I'd already had the opportunity to *play* rock'n'roll that
evening, which went a long way to helping my mind get "back to normal".

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com