OFF: Not quite The Belief Module ?

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Fri Sep 14 03:57:59 EDT 2001

OK

There I am in the local HMV and sitting on the rack rather curiously was
Farflung's _The Belief Module_. I quite liked 25000ft/s so I snapped up the CD
and off home I go.

When I get around to putting it in the player, suspicion is aroused by the
fact that it only lists 4 tracks clocking in at 26 minutes total. And indeed,
the disc isn't, as far as I can tell, Farflung. What I have is kind of stoner
space rock, not bad really, just not quite what I bought.

So before I take the disc back, can anybody figure out the band/release I
actually have ? Tracks 1 & 2 have intro samples to do with serial killers (#2
is about Ed Gein) and track 4 seems to be a cover of In Gadda da Vida.

ideas ?

Tim

NP:  _boyhitscar_ <->