Opa Loka

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Fri Sep 14 19:07:12 EDT 2001

At 17:54 +0100 14.09.2001, Layla Thompson wrote:
>(PS. Is anyone else panicking about world war three? or is it just me the
>young and impressionable?)

No, but that might come from years of studying history.  Doing that
kinda burns out your shockabilty on the bad stuff that people can do
to each other (or anything/anyone else).  As bad as this was, as
fierce as the fallout will be, give humanity time and we'll top it,
I've absolutely no doubt.

That might sound depressing to some, but it's only intended as an
observation based on what we've done to each other before. In
meantime, there's _every_ reason to try to _prevent_ this one from
being topped. Therein lies what hope we have. All that Pandora had
left was Hope, anyway.

Cheers,
Carl