HW: Back Catalogue

Sun Sep 16 14:40:02 EDT 2001

On Sat, 2 Jun 2001, Rx wrote:

> Those of you who are in need of boosting your
> HW collection: chekkout the following prices and titles:
>
> www.towerrecords.co.uk
>
> Alien 4 £9.88
> Levitation £7.39
> Live 79 £7.39
> Palace Springs £7.39
> SonicBoomKillers £7.39 (Remixes of singles & b sides etc)
> Space Bandits £7.39
> Lord of Light £8.45 (remixes and stuff inc.single mix of paradox etc)
> Golden Void £10.56 (2cd compilation & interview)
> Out & Intake £10.56
> Best of Friends & Relations £3.16 (!!!!!)

        But that'll be the Emporio re-issue your esteemed paymasters sued
over, surely Rik... certainly top value but not as far as I recall a band-
permitted or paying release (though I have it, from back before I knew
this).

> www.cow.co.uk

        Have to pause and recommend these people though, they are the
business. As well as far as I know being the only place you can buy Brain
Surgeons albums for Sterling (though at a mark-up that makes the whole
business considerably less desirable) they can track down a lot of other
stuff, and they _are_, by and large, cheap for the UK. Also, they don't
charge postage, which makes a hell of a difference. Use them. Yours,
                                                                     Jon

       Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)     jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk