Jon Jarret's ex-hawks list

Sun Sep 16 14:54:12 EDT 2001

> kprocter at chiark.greenend.org.uk writes:
>
> > On Thu, 31 May 2001, M Holmes wrote:
> >
> > > Does anyone have the URL for Jon's website listing the music that the
> > > various ex-hawks have been involved in?
> >
> >  AFAIAA there is no such thing - if there is, I don't believe it
> > belongs to or is maintained by Jon. That's not to say he won't send you
> > a copy anyway though - I haven't got one on my machine and don't have
> > an account on his, so it will have ot be him, I'm afraid.
>
> Oh, I thought that Jon maintained such a list. Could be that someone
> else put it on the web at some point.

        Dear All,
                  for what it's worth that person was Tony Melius, and the
things are linked off <http://hawkwind.4t.com/HW_Links.html>. I don't have
control over these but at some point I am actually going to supply him
with updated source code, honest guv, any minute now. Until then I'm sorry
about the errors but if it's of any use to anyone there it is. Yours,
                                                                      Jon

ObCD: Fu Manchu - _The Action is Go!_
       Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)     jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk