BRAIN:Billy Hilfiger

Nick English nick at NETPHD.NET
Sun Sep 16 20:29:35 EDT 2001

Quoting albert bouchard <ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM>:

> I am sad to report that Billy Hilfiger finally succumbed to his
> battle with cancer. He died Sept. 14, 2001, late Friday night. tBS
> are not sure of the status of our gig this Friday the 21st in NYC but
> if it is still on the show will be dedicated to Billy. He was a great
> friend, a great fan of BOC and we miss him very much.
> Al

My most sincere condolences on the loss of Billy Hilfiger.  We, the many Brain
Surgeons fans on this list will no doubt feel that loss as well.

In the wake of last Tuesday\'s tragedy, it\'s hard to fathom having to endure
even more loss.  My stepfather lost his mother on Wednesday, a really good
woman, so I can, in part, understand the bittersweet fact that, despite the
thousands who lost their lives on Tuesday, life. . . and death. . . go on.

Best Wishes,

Nick English