banding together and looking ahead.

SLOTERDIJK SLOTERDIJK at WEBTV.NET
Sun Sep 16 23:24:14 EDT 2001

Hello all,
I can think of no better time than for us to all start organizing some
benefit shows as we attempt to regain some sense of normality in our
daily lives. Let's band together.

Therefore I would like to try and plant the seed for some sort of event
in my own area ( greater Philadelphia metropolitan). I offer Sloterdijk
to any venue, individuals etc and of course all the other music industry
individuals on both sides of the stage.

There is some tremendous talent in the area, and I hope that venue will
also step up and offer a space where we can all perform.

I think these shows should be regional, as now is not the best time to
travel long distances. So as a creative community, lets start making
something happen. I am willing to bring Sloterdijk to any event which
will directly benefit the recovery efforts in New York and or
Washington. I am also willing to help any other interested parties in
making such an event happen.

Peace, MIke Burro (Sloterdijk)

www.mp3.com/sloterdijk