HW: a couple of dumb questions re: november

Alastair Lee Sumner als at POSTMASTER.CO.UK
Mon Sep 17 06:08:59 EDT 2001

>2) Also -- does anyone know of any good hotels/motels/b&bs in the vicinity
>of the gigs?

Arin, Here is a link for the Liverpool tourist information website. The
accomodation bit will give you an indication of prices etc.

http://www.visitliverpool.com

I don't have any experience of the hotels so I can't recommend one but any
hotel around the city centre will be within walking distance of the Royal
Court. If you speak to someone just tell them what price you want and
mention the Royal Court, everyone knows it.

Alastair.