OFF: Marc Powers

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Sep 17 13:00:32 EDT 2001

>I posted about him a few weeks ago.  I was told by private email that he had
>indeed suffered a stroke.  I think it is worth mentioning at this point
>since somebody else has asked now too.  Hopefully he is doing well.

Jerry K. told me that he had heard from some NY folks and I got the
impression that nobody in the spacerock community was *directly* affected by
last week's events.  I know he mentioned Adam Strider, and Marc (being at
home recuperating), and Carl Howard, who now has apparently left his job
(which was effectively ended anyway) and has moved here (earlier than
originally planned) to the Columbus area of all places.  So presumably, the
AP and BtG folks are all accounted for.

Grakkl (FAA)