OFF: Marc Powers

Bob Lennon Hawkwinder at AOL.COM
Mon Sep 17 18:21:11 EDT 2001

Yes,
In case anyone out there hasn't heard, Marc suffered a stroke back in June.
He is now home and recovering. I believe marc still has some paralysis on his
left side.
He phone me last tuesday night, we talked about the tragedy in NYC and he
mentioned that he had worked at the World Trade center and had previously
worked in buildings 1, 2 & 7 and if it wasn't for the stroke he would have
been there on tuesday.
Anyone that knows Marc personally may want to get into contact with him. He
and his family are great folk and we here wish them the best.
bob