BRAIN:Billy Hilfiger

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at ACMENET.NET
Mon Sep 17 22:21:28 EDT 2001

More than anything else this last week, this has hit me hardest.

Billy Hilfiger lived in true rock and roll fashion: he was always the optimist
in the darkest hour, he bared himself to the audience and bandmembers alike
with every note of his guitar. He even gave me his phone number once and I
talked to him for sometime about his (musical) history for a FAQ for tBS that
circumstances have long since shelved.  To be so generous with oneself is a
noble aspiration, and that he managed to do so provided that spark of alchemy
that made the 5 piece band push the music onward.

I'll miss him