OFF: Girlschool

Chris Warburton desdinova at MADASAFISH.COM
Wed Sep 5 16:34:53 EDT 2001

Sounds good to me, since Hitchin is only a cough & a spit down the road
from me!!!
Barby in the back yard beforehand perhaps...
ChrisW

At 11:35 04/09/01, you wrote:
>I see that the magnificent Girlschool are playing Hitchin Town Hall on
>September 23rd!
>
>www.thechurchofleatherandstud.co.uk
>
>Same venue Hawkwind and Bedouin will be at later in the year, of course.
>
>Anyone else up for it?  Me and Carl will be there for sure!
>
>"We're the barmy Girlschool army, la la la la la..."
>
>-- Andy
>
>www.andygilham.com

"a cynic is a man who when he smells flowers looks around for a coffin" -
Bierce

So do your good deed for the day - http://www.thehungersite.com