Clear Channel

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Wed Sep 19 15:35:35 EDT 2001

OK gang ...

As the original poster of the so-called suggested song "ban" list, I
should help clarify.

The message stated that the list contained songs to "consider" not
playing during this time.

The whole notice may have been a hoax to begin with.

Read explanation here:

http://www.snopes2.com/inboxer/hoaxes/radio.htm

Another urban legend.

Karen

--
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind".
Gandhi