OFF: Radio stations with choice, was Clear Channel

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Thu Sep 20 14:49:08 EDT 2001

OK ...

Here's a positive radio post!

Anyone from all around the world can listen to the great college radio
station we have here in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US.

WMSE - Radio Station of the Milwaukee School of Engineering

http://www.wmse.org

You can stream and/or download live and archived shows from the past 8
weeks in mp3 format!

No top 40 here.  Check out the schedule:
http://www.wmse.org/schedule.php3

And, I recently discovered there are now CD players that will play CDs
of mp3s.

http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1006-200-7141367.html

Has anyone tried one of these or have any other player recommendations?

Rock on!

Karen
aka "Bubbles" the Planet Prog webmaster, http://planetprog.com