MP3 mobile players.

Craig Shipley mr_ship at BELLSOUTH.NET
Thu Sep 20 16:59:12 EDT 2001

Not only that, but there are car MP3 players and boom boxes that will play
MP3's, too (the Radio Shack version is a rebadged Sony)... Haven't checked
any of them out personally, but there is a nice write-up on the car MP3
players in this months' "Popular Science" magazine... Looks like there will
be factory models available from Visteon, who supplies Ford & D-Chrysler,
out soon. Sounds like the biggest issue with the car units is the method of
navigating thru the folders, some are better and faster at it than the
others. I also think that some of the cheaper units may be limited to the
maximum number of mp3's on a CD. K00l t0yz out there...

Ship

Karen sez...