OFF: answer me this....??

mark cotton markcotton22 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 21 04:31:25 EDT 2001

Layla,

     Don't worry too much, my personal remedy would be the following:
i)   Play "Classical Suite" by Prokofiev (Would cheer up a corpse!)
ii)  Read some early Tom Sharpe (ie The Throwback)
iii) Watch some "Trigger Happy TV"
iv)  Go find a beach and listen to the waves breaking on the shore
v)   A pint or two from Sharps Brewery in Cornwall to be slowly taken.

     Hope this helps, and remember, The Hawks are flying soon!

Cheers,

Mark C.