OFF/HW: Pressurehed - Sudden Vertigo CDR request

christmu@eunet.no christmu at EUNET.NO
Fri Sep 21 07:18:01 EDT 2001

To anyone who owns this CD and a burner: my copy of this CD is badly
damaged and needs replacement... Would anyone be willing to burn me a CDR
copy for two blank CDR's? I have the actual CD cover and everything, I just
need to replace the damaged disc. Thanks to anyone who can help me out,
reply to me at christmu at eunet.no

Chr.

ObCD: TSOL - Disappear
(actually, I've just recently ordered this CD, but from MP3's I've heard
its a definite classic... a glorious return to the raw, anarchic darkwave
punk of their early days)

---
Visit A Disease of The Mind at
http://home.eunet.no/~christmu/pulp/index.html - a library of rare pulp
covers and other fallout from the 20th Century