OFF: LOVE

christmu@eunet.no christmu at EUNET.NO
Mon Sep 24 05:16:31 EDT 2001

Hails,
The recent in New York City; what a spectacular and tragic event... Terror
and airborne despair unheard of since the Challenger exploded over Florida
killing a bunch of Astronauts and all those formation F-16's crashed midair
over Germany several years back... But damn, don't you ever wonder if Adolf
Hitler ever was happy on his birthday... he must have been, having gassed
so many fucking jews... and did he ever have sex with his Eva in that
bunker before those B52's blitzed Berlin in '45...? And lets not forget the
Viet-Nam war, and the magnificent Angkor Wat, and all those skulls piled up
in temples, all those MIA's, motherfucker, and all those the undead
survivors sent home, and then having a bunch of fat cats make a bunch of
big budget movies just to piss 'em off...

I'm cruising on some great speed, yes, methamphetamines, kids, yum yum,
that fuming Yellow Roxy straight off the street, half a gram, goddamn, real
drugs don't ever kill, remember I told you that... BECAUSE I JUST CAN'T
EVER DIE MOTHERFUCKER!

Ahem. Just feeling very happy tonight.

Love,
Chr.

ObBand: Hawkwind

  ---
Visit A Disease of The Mind at
http://home.eunet.no/~christmu/pulp/index.html - a library of rare pulp
covers and other fallout from the 20th Century.