HW: November Tour

Denis Regenbrecht denis.regenbrecht at UNIBW-MUENCHEN.DE
Mon Sep 24 20:28:05 EDT 2001

Hi folks,

I'm currently thinking about flying to England for one of the November gigs
and as I don't have any more leave days it has to be during the weekend. I
think the Walthamstow gig (Sat Nov 24) would be the ideal choice for me.
Now some questions:
- where _is_ Walthamstow? It's somewhere in London, but where?
- IIRC some of the other non-UK folks (Arin?) will also be flying over
again. Do you guys have something planned already (lodging etc.), so that I
can perhaps join you for the time I'm there (you know, like before the
Astoria gig last year)? I hate it to be alone at a HW-gig...

cu

                        D+R