HW: November Tour

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Tue Sep 25 11:33:37 EDT 2001

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, iain ferguson wrote:

:Subject: Re: HW: November Tour
:
:Arin & all those travelling from outside the UK to the Gigs in October &
:November
:
:How about letting people know which gigs your going to then hopefully some of us
:will get to meet you before hand for a jar of ale and whatever else comes our
:way <G>
:
:regards
:Iain
:
:Currently going to:-
:London RFH - 10th Oct
:Swindon - 3rd Nov
:Cardiff - 16th Nov
:Dublin 26th Nov

Well, I'm planning on being over between 7 nov. and 26 nov., which means
I'm probably going to be at:

Nottingham  - 7th nov.
Birmingham  - 8th nov.
Manchester  - 10th nov.
Liverpool   - 11th nov.
Glasgow     - 12th nov.
Edinburgh   - 13th nov.
Newcastle   - 14th nov.
Cardiff     - 16th nov.
Hitchin     - 17th nov.
Poole       - 18th nov.  (btw, where is this one?)
Salisbury   - 19th nov.
Torquay     - 20th nov.
Brighton    - 21st nov.
Walthamstow - 24th nov.

(if I can keep the schedule that is ;-) )

Can the folks local (or more local than I am ;-) ) pipe up with locations
of pubs or other places where list folk could meet for each of the gigs?

Arin
Arin Komins                                   akomins at uchicago.edu
Manager of Web Systems Architecture
University of Chicago/NSIT                      tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559