OFF: SLOTERDIJK at Burning Man ( northeast Event: 10/19-10/21

SLOTERDIJK SLOTERDIJK at WEBTV.NET
Wed Sep 26 00:44:44 EDT 2001

SLOTERDIJK is pleased to announce our upcoming involvement with "Playa
del Fuego", the autumn northeast "Burning Man" event held near Odessa,
Delaware, Friday October 19th through Sunday October 21rst.

This event is limited to 500 persons.
$20.00 advance tickets, and $35.00 at the event gets you camping for the
whole weekend.
Tickets available via the website URL below.

The rules regarding this event are very specific, so you must read the
whole faq section of the event website; www.playadelfuego.org

The event is taking place on private property, owned and maintained by
the VV MC ( Vietnam Veteran's Motor Cycle Club). The Clubhouse is off
limits. Also TOTALLY OFF LIMITS, is an area around the flagpole near the
clubhouse, wherein which reside sacred remains.

This is an extremely cool event, but the rules regarding the club, the
property, etc, must be strictly adhered to. A policy of "Leave No Trace"
will be employed, which means that even biodegradeable waste has to be
taken care of property.  All the info can be accessed via
www.playadelfuego.org

Sloterdijk will perform a special all electronic set, but we will also
be bringing acoustic instruments for jams.

Also appearing will be Philadelphia area musician and sculptor Doug
Mcmahan aka Scattered Planets www.scatteredplanets.com

There will be many great djs, performers and more...Hope to see some of
you there. This is the chance to enjoy a unique outdoor event.

Peace, Mike Burro (Sloterdijk)

www.mp3.com/sloterdijk