HW: November Tour

f. rat hawkfan at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Wed Sep 26 15:07:01 EDT 2001

I'll be at the Newcastle gig on the 14th - I would say the Dog & Parrot is not too
far (if you can find the Marlborough Bus Station near the Central Station - Rail) and
there's a pub across the road is okay (can't remember the name now, but I reckon
they're both good real ale pubs). May be in one myself on the night, so I'll look out
for other likely gig-goers. Cheers guys.

f. rat