HW: Hawkwind Vinyl for sale

Ben Fagin benfagin at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Wed Sep 26 20:14:12 EDT 2001

BEN'S LIST OF HAWKWIND & RELATED ITEMS FOR SALE / SWAP

You can phone me on +44 (0)20 7691 3245 or my mobile +44 (0)7980 806488 then we can negotiate a price. Or email me! Most of it is mint or unplayed I expect about £10 for most of the lps let me know if you think this is too much or too less, Cheers!

Hawkwind
--------

LPs

Hawkwind Friends & Relations                           Sharp 101 White Cover
Hawkwind Friends & Relations                           Sharp 101 Silver Cover
Hawkwind Friends & Relations Twice upon a time         Sharp 107 3 copies
Hawkwind Friends & Relations Vol. 3                    Sharp 024
Stasis the UA years 1971-1975 Gatefold                 EMI NTS 300
Church of Hawkwind with booklet                        RCALP9004
This is HW do not panic Gatefold                       Sharp 022
Out & Intake                                           Sharp 040
Masters of the universe                                FA 3008
Roadhawks                                              UAK 29919
Hall of the mountain grill with inner                  UAG 29672
Sonic Attack with lyric sheet                          RCALP6004
Hawklords with inner & booklet                         CDS 4014
Stonehenge 83                                          RTV 12024
PXR5                                                   CHC 25
Quark strangeness & charm                              CDS 4008
Astounding sounds amazing music                        CDS 4004
Space ritual huge foldout orig. inners                 UAD 60037/8
In search of space foldout                             UAG 29202
Independent Days Vol 2                                 Sharp 036
Space Bandits                                          GWLP 103
Levitation Blue Vinyl                                  BRON 530
Live 79                                                202 553-270
Live 79 Japanese with lyric sheet in japanese          VIP-6745
It is the business of the future to be dangerous       ESDLP 196 Gatefold
Travellers Aid Trust Gatefold                          Sharp 2045
Hawklords                                              CHC 10
Hawklords with Inner                                   CDS 4014

12" Singles

25 Years On Grey Vinyl                                 2004
Motorhead / Valium Ten                                 fls ep 205
Needlegun                                              FLST 032   3 copies
Hawkwind Zoo EP                                        flep 100
Zarozinia                                              FLST 033
The Earth Ritual Preview                               FLEP 104
Sonic Assassins                                        FLEP 101
Quark (Astralasia remixes)                             EBT110
Spirit of the age Solstice remixes                     4R1T

Dave Brock LPs
--------------

Agents of chaos                                        Sharp 042

Robert Calvert LPs
------------------

Hype 2 copies                                          SEE 278
Lucky leif & the longships 2 copies gatefold           BGO LP2
Freq                                                   sharp 021

Lloyd-Langton Group
-------------------

Like an arrow through the heart                        GAS 4014
Outside the law!                                       sharp 015
time space & LLG                                       GWLP 27
Night Air                                              Sharp 026

Steve Swindells LPs

Fresh Blood                                            K50738

Dumpy's Rusty Nuts LPs

Firkin well live, feat. Alan Davey                     RAZ D39

Motorhead
---------

The one to sing the blues                              656578 6
All Motorhead CDs available too