HW:November Gigs - Glasgow and Edinburgh Newcastle - Pub List

Z E Itgeist stuart.hamilton at SCOTTISH.PARLIAMENT.UK
Fri Sep 28 05:25:16 EDT 2001

>I'll be up for Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newcastle, and possibly
Liverpool/Manchester if I can organise the logistics.

I dunno about this "pint" thing though. It sounds a bit dodgy....

FoFP>

Would someone advise who this FoFP is, as its obviously not the same one
I've met.

Anyone want to organise a venu-pub list for all gigs, so we know where to
be.  (As I may manage the Manc one as well).

From:    M Holmes <fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK>
Subject: Re: November Gigs - Glasgow and Edinburgh Newcastle