HW: Greasy Truckers 2001 - guitar duties

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Fri Sep 28 12:19:57 EDT 2001

Denis said...

>>As others have pointed out, Mick, Paul Rudolph, Jerry, Ade...and let's not
>>forget Thomas Crimble, who played guitar for Hawkwind at Glastonbury 1971
>>(?) when the Captain was feeling a bit peaky.
>
>Ade? I think he's the best bass player HW ever had, but did he ever play
>the guitar with HW? I've never saw or heard him doing this.
>BTW, it's a pity that Jerry seems to be out of the "real" band. He's a very
>friendly person and a good guitarist. Any news why he and Ron left/got the
>boot?

Not sure what the deal was, but rumour has it that the two Steves are over
in the UK now, which leads me to believe that Star Nation may again be
flying.  Not sure if RC is still behind the kit for 'them' or not.

Grakkl (FAA)

ObCD: V/A - Fluorescent Tunnelvision