HW; Greasy Truckers 2001 - guitar duties

Captain Bl@ck starfield at SUPANET.COM
Fri Sep 28 16:08:23 EDT 2001

Not strictly true, Doug.  Alan Powell was fired for being too funky (found
in possession of Herbie Hancock tapes in the dressing room) - nothing to do
with Nik. In fact he played on Nik's Xitintoday album.  Powell however was
in cahoots with Paul Rudolph over the 'funk' issue, at least.

As Lemmy once remarked, "Paul Rudolph, ah yes, Hawkwind the funky years...".

> On Fri, 28 Sep 2001 18:14:24 +0100, "Captain Bl at ck"
<starfield at SUPANET.COM>