HW: Cleveland Shows

Fri Sep 28 16:17:03 EDT 2001

On Fri, 15 Jun 2001, Stephen Lindas wrote:

> Steve Taylor is doing the STAR NATION thing last I talked to him in Oct. I
> don't think he was in SPACECORE. I saw SUN MACHINE once. They were great. If
> it weren't for the singer, you could swear it was HAWKWIND. CHEERS STEPHE

        What is the status of Star Nation anyway? Trev's last few handouts
have been plugging their website more than Hawkwind's ones, but there's
not actually anything very much on it last I looked. Richard's kind of
busy at the minute, too, I mean, the Captain was suggesting an actual
studio album might not be off the cards at some point recently and Kris
has said as much on IRC, and there's a full tour. But if both Steves are
over here (and why does it take both? According to the sleeve only one of
them's musically involved with the project) what else is there for them to
do? Yours,
           Jon

--
           Jon Jarrett                     "Two men say they're Jesus,
          (01223 514989)                   One of 'em must be wrong..."