off:porcupine tree

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Sat Sep 29 03:56:45 EDT 2001

They're well worth it. I love these guys. Signify is kinda dark, and has a
few strange spots, and Sky Moves Sideways is wonderful. I seem to have a
moderately large stack of their music:):)
Pam

Tim wrote:

> heard mention of a band called porcupine tree a while back...
> any good??
> have an opportunity to buy a couple of their cds;`SIGNIFY' & `SKY MOVES
> SIDEWAYS'...
> worth it or not??($8 each & shipping)
> opions welcome
> thanks
> tim
> ps.you(in general)previously recommended MQB which i was
> able to purchase and enjoy muchly..hope to
> see them in november

        Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
   _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
 </__"Rockin Cabbie"__\o              "THE INTERNET"
     0             0         E-mail: cwheaton at TransWestTaxi.com
                URL:http://www.TransWestTaxi.com