"Space Does Not Care" and other shows

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Sat Sep 29 05:24:42 EDT 2001

In a message dated 9/28/01 4:00:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mlicht at CYBERMESA.COM writes:

> The public station in Albuquerque also has a show that plays progressive,
>  space, etc. that you night owls can stream over the internet: listen for
>  "Tomorrow's Dream" every other Saturday morning from 2am to 6am Mountain
>  Time Zone at www.kunm.unm.edu (or www.kunm.org)  That's this week; so stay
>  up all night tonight.  They open with Hawkwind's 10 seconds of Forever.
>  Expect to hear HW, Gong, Porcupine Tree, Sky Cries Mary, Flower Kings,
>  Marillion, etc.
>
>  Mark

damnit, i'm trying! I have some new speakers, really good ones, but I guess I
plugged them in wrong...ughhh... i really, really would like to listen to
more web-radio, since i'm always blugging my own.
shamefully computer-illiterate...my apologies to Tomorrow's Dream,
Beer-Powered-Noise-Frenzy, PlanetProg, Supernova/Alchemical Radio and
everyone who's sent mp3's... Chuck