HW; Greasy Truckers 2001 - guitar duties

Andy Gilham email at ANDYGILHAM.COM
Sat Sep 29 09:55:13 EDT 2001

> I dunno about Mike Moorcock. I've only met the guy a couple of times so
> I can't claim to know him, but when he said he wouldn't work with Doug
> Smith again on anything, I believed that it's quite simply the truth. I
> hail from the Borders, and people there hold grudges over family
> generations, so I do have a little experience in recognising this.

I've also heard MM say he wouldn't work with Hawkwind again until they
re-hired Nik Turner.  And yet we're expecting Destruction of the Death
Generator to be forthcoming.  Things change.

(Although the GTP2001 is nothing to do with Doug, if that's what you
meant...)

-- Andy

www.andygilham.com