OFF: Hi

Sat Sep 29 10:02:53 EDT 2001

On Mon, 2 Jul 2001, Daniel Wikdahl wrote:

> OK, I'm back.
> I've missed you guys... it has been three years...

        Dear Daniel,
                     welcome back! Where did you go to, in the end? I
meant to reply when you first posted this message but life has been very
hectic recently... since you signed off BOC-L I've got myself a Masters
degree, a fiance, a two-and-a-half-year-old son, and these days a
part-time job and part-time Ph.D. place at Birkbeck in London (though I
still remain living in Cambridge). The Ph.D. is thankfully shortly due to
go full-time which will be a blessed relief. But how are you? Do I
remember right, last I heard you were about to try and get into journalism
in Stockholm? Or am I completely off? Nice to see you back anyway, though
it must be said, I haven't seen you post since this message but there we
are. Yours,
            Jon

--
           Jon Jarrett                     "Two men say they're Jesus,
          (01223 514989)                   One of 'em must be wrong..."