OFF: Teapots over London.... Gong at the RFH

Sat Sep 29 10:06:28 EDT 2001

On Sat, 29 Sep 2001, Nick Medford wrote:

> In message <Pine.LNX.4.21.0109282038210.28334-100000 at chiark.greenend.
> org.uk>, Jon Jarrett <jjarrett at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK> writes
> >On Fri, 8 Jun 2001, Nick Medford wrote:
> >> I'm going. Who else?
> >
> >        Ahem; two here. Deficit spending but it'll be worth it I
> >imagine... Perhaps we should investigate this fermented beverage some
> >people on the list seem so keen on before hand in a spirit of
> >experiment? Yours,
> >                   Jon
>
> Indeed Jon, hope to see you there so we can get to the bottom of this pint
> thing.

        Right. Let's be organised and scientific then, and organise
somewhere to convene. I don't even know where the RFH is in London
so someone recommend somewhere. Yours,
                                       Jon (who has just discovered that
there's a really interesting seminar on that evening that I probably ought
to go to; and another on the night of the GTP2001. Why don't the Institute
of Historical Research *think* of these things?)

--
           Jon Jarrett                     "Two men say they're Jesus,
          (01223 514989)                   One of 'em must be wrong..."