OFF: Hi

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Sun Sep 30 03:52:41 EDT 2001

    << Damn. That was of course meant to be off-list. But there we are,
this happens. Afternoon all. Yours,

<<No problem here Jon, I rather enjoyed your life update.  Sounds all good to
me.  With all the crap in the world right now, it's good to know someone
is>out there living life and enjoying it.  Hopefully that applies to all on
this list.
OK, now everyone here go do something fun today and if anyone tries to stop
you, kick them in the nuts.

Brad>>

 seconded

 -  go Jon-  it's 1:00am, the zillion Hawk Lp's clogging the couch-front
FINALLY bulldozed into better temporary stash places, and while the devil
may be attempting to make me less than happy with a possible new stub on
the jacket of (all damn things to need another) my best? copy of Anthology
Vol. 2.....

I have the spiritual right to ease my nerves with this 12 pack of Heineken
, and settle in with possible impending police calls after a long cold
music room tuneless nuclear winter due to the volume output of this nice
little OFFICIAL MAXIMUM EFFECT CD "LIVE AT THE KINGS HEAD FULHAM June 4
1986" - this is a PROMO COPY (sort of) ONE-OFF WITH HOUSEFLYS ALL OVER THE
ART........it's on STEREO records label.....

BEFITTING

It does also include a tiny ladybug on the bottom right hand corner......

maybe to counteract the flys?

some of you have beautiful women at your side, me , just thankful to be
alive with beer, enough wacky tabaccy(sp?) to twist one (or 4), and a
wobbly drink partner...(and Max Effect to Maxxx out)

bye bye now

mike c