Sir Ian Kilminster?

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Mon Apr 1 13:54:57 EST 2002

I don't know what the date is.  Never do - Can't see the sun nor the moons around my planet.  Theres a dense haze of discarded mcdonadlz pickles in orbit so basically can't see shit really - thats why I keep treading in it - dog shit mostly.

I think it would be as funny as hell to see Lemmy get a medal like that - especially when they pinned it on - would Lemmy clear a space on his jacket for it do you think?  or do they just hand it to you in a case?
I've never had one b4 so I don't know.
He should also get a medal from Jim Beam or who ever for helping keep the booze company alive.