OFF: Damo Suzuki/Speaker\Cranker

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Tue Apr 2 17:49:54 EST 2002

On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 05:15:38PM -0500, K Henderson wrote:
> [...] this awesome-looking show that unfortunately I probably
> won't get to.  I'm guessing that the S/C guys might be backing Damo here, as
> Farflung did last year?
>
> Monday MAY 13th
> DAMO SUZUKI
> CUL DE SAC
> SPEAKER\CRANKER
> The Grog Shop in Cleveland, OH

Nope, Cul de Sac are backing him, as well as opening.  The
Farflung guys, along with others, are only backing him on Aug. 24
somewhere in WA.  Now that'd be awesome!

Here's his web site:
        http://www.damosuzuki.de/
The tour dates are on the "orange" page.  N.B.: There are some
European dates too, over the summer.

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
"Outlook not so good."  That magic 8-ball knows everything!
I'll ask about Exchange Server next.
        - Anonymous